We offer 3 lengths of fuselages to provide more versatility to our range. In addition to the medium, we have the ‘small’ and the ‘large’ fuse. These are 30mm shorter and longer than the medium respectively. The small offers a higher cadence pump and even further manoeuvrability to the range, whereas the large fuselage offers greater pitch stability and is great for learning. A lot of downwind foilers love the large fuse as it offers further stability with a slower cadence pump. They offer the same unique joining system and tail mounting surface as our medium fuse.
- Our fuselage is designed for total stiffness and versatility in mind, giving you the ability to customise your setup with three different fuse lengths.
- Add to this the ability to change your tail wing and to shim to suit your unique style and feel.
- A unique joining system providing a join with zero movement!
- Available in three lengths, small, medium and large depending on how you ride.
- We've designed the tail mounting plate with m6 bolts, 30mm apart. Riders can mount their favourite tails to the code setup if they wish for more versatility and experimentation.
- If ordering a complete system (Front Wing, Tail, Mast and Fuselage) contact us to facilitate quick delivery/pickup and best rates for your area: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When designing our fuselage our main goals where strength, stiffness and absolutely zero movement in the joins. We also wanted the setup to be adaptable so we have made the fuse in 3 different lengths and provided the option to change tail wings simply and quickly to find the perfect setup for each rider. Marcus, Ben, Dan and James